Popular Posts




Recall the ex wife of popular Nollywood producer and the mother of his 3 boys Sophia whose marriage with her husband packed up after another actress Nuella Njubigbo became his lover.The couple encountered a heavy media scandal during their seperation and few months after, her ex husband went ahead to wed his actress lover Nuella.The union is now blessed with a beautiful baby girl.

The ex wife Sophia has also found a new lover who is treating her like a queen.The very beautiful and fair beauty recently premiered her new movie in Abia State titled Fishers of Men and at the premiere,she unveiled her new lover.She posted a picture of them together and wrote "
How do I thank you my drug! Your my backbone! My strength! Thank you for standing firm n tall by me against all odds.. U will cross the ocean 4 me.. Thank you for making this movie a reality n a dream come thru. Thank you for believing in me.God bless u n keep you for me! We will ball forever papi"



No comments:

Post a Comment